The Alde heating system is most commonly fitted on factory production lines by caravan and motorhome manufacturers, but we have a diverse clientele of smaller customers out there. Maybe you work for one of them, or maybe you're planning to offer the Alde Flow continuous hot water module as a retrofit product.
Undertaking our Alde Flow Installer Training you will learn how to install an Alde heating system complete with Alde Flow continuous hot water module in any type-approved LAV or boat, including caravans, motorhomes, campervans/panel van conversions, expedition vehicles, coach conversions, shepherd's huts, and canal boats.
Inhouse Training Dates
The course at a glance
- Designing an Alde heating system
- Heating circuit and heat emitter guidance
- Fresh water plumbing guidance
- Recommended LPG and LV/ELV electric fitting
- Alde Flow as first-fit or aftermarket
- Commissioning a new installation
During the course you will work hands-on with Alde equipment and be able to consult with your instructor, who will also be a fully qualified installer.