Alde Service Partner training allows you to study our current gen heating systems in more depth and learn how to maintain, service and repair them, with the aim of becoming an Alde-certified workshop technician or mobile service engineer. For enterprising trainees, we also cover our most popular aftermarket upgrades.
This training confers Alde Service Partner status and is required for you to be entered onto our global Service Finder. As such, we ask that you provide a copy of a valid public liability insurance certificate.
Before undertaking this course, we recommend that you complete our e-learning courses on the Alde Partner Portal to avoid playing catch-up on the day.
Inhouse Training Dates
The course at a glance
- In-depth demo on how to replace heating fluid
- Opportunity to use current and legacy control panels
- Fault-finding on physical boilers
- Exploration of Alde aftermarket work
- Introductions to peers in your field
- Special welcome offer on Alde service pump
- Entry on our Alde Service Finder
During the course you will work hands-on with Alde equipment and be able to consult with your instructor, who will also be a fully qualified installer.